Yes in recent times we are so busy that we are forgetting what and where Happiness lies and it’s a situation of bring it back into our lives.
Think of a situation last time you felt happy? [Pause]
We would take minutes to realise it and this incident could be from a past year or years etc but not the fact that when you consumed your coffee this morning you were happy too!!!
Yes being in presence and enjoying is happiness..
But most of think Happiness lies in exotic holidays, big salary, big house everything related to that is driven by materials.
There are many instances in 24hrs we are happy but we never get chance to acknowledge it,
Like for instance- coffee with yourself, colleague or friend, someone says you look beautiful or nice, when you pick your favourite clothes to wear, walk in park, beach, time spent with your kids today, or your pet, when you spoke to your distant friend, when you saw funny thing on bill board etc..
I will be sharing you simple techniques that I started following in my journey to bring back happiness in life and affirmation that you can use:
1. Smile: a simple smile on face brings me aware that is the ultimate of everything. If I don’t smile means I am missing something. And this helps me to think what it is and need to let it go
Affirmation:” I am full of Laughter today; I am letting go so I can smile”
2. Relax: once the physical body and mind are relaxed you will see things differently
Affirmation: “I am relaxing in being myself” “My body and mind are relaxing”
3. Quieten: Mind controls us as everyone one. Our thoughts create our future. The lesser the worries, thoughts the more the happiness and space we create to make our life more beautiful
Affirmation: “My mind is Quiet” “My thoughts are creating my future and they are full of energy and positive”
4. Nature walk: Being grounded in nature brings connection to who we are and this helps us to understand the core meaning of our life. Simple walk with bare feet on grass or sand or in your own home and feel the energetic
Affirmation:” I am Grounded” “I enjoy the nature”
5. Breathing: We all breath take shallow breadth but try deep breadths in and out from our core abdomen and slowly take each breadth this is quiet effective in instant relaxation, quiet mind, get the anger out.
Affirmation: “I am relaxing myself with every breadth I take” “My whole body relaxes with my breadths”
6. Gratitude: Simply being grateful for everything we have in our life, yes everything could be the lessons learned or not so good moments we had. This helps us to realise the value of life and attract nicer things
Affirmation: “I am Grateful for all things happening in my life” “Thanks you universe for providing me everything that gives me happiness”
7. Meditation / Visualisation: ‘I am happy’ say this and it brings happiness in our world. And helps to simply enjoy the small things in life like having fun in beach, walking along the park and see the baby in buggy smiling.
Affirmation: “I am Happy” “I am calm” “I love myself” “I love my life” ” My life is full of fun and Laughter”
8. Forgive: Forgiveness helps us to empty lot of thoughts and gives space to feed in positive thoughts. Life is much more than holding on a grudge for someone. We only hurt ourselves than any good
Affirmation “I am forgiving ……… [Some person or situation] And this helps for my higher good” “I am letting go of any thoughts that don’t serve right for me now”