Srimanju Katragadda hosts an Advanced Reiki Practitioner Course over two days this coming February from 10.00am-5.00pm on the 25th & 26th.
Get qualified as Professional Reiki Practitioner. Take the next steps with your Healing Career.
The Course Content of this Advanced Reiki Practitioner Workshop more than meets the guidelines of the Reiki Training outlined by Reiki Federation of Ireland enabling you and your website to be listed on the Reiki Federation of Ireland as a Reiki Practitioner.
The complete module for Reiki Practitioner would include [as per Reiki Federation]
• Review of Reiki Level One
• Review of Reiki Level Two
• Reiki Practitioner Training
• Duty of Client Care
• Professional Conduct
• Clinical Practice
• Membership of Professional Body
• Continued Professional Development
• A minimum of 14 hours supervised training by a Reiki teacher is necessary for this module
• Case Studies (minimum 16 hours hands-on healing plus 4 hours recording)
• A minimum of two follow up meetings (minimum 2 hours) specific to the Reiki Practitioner Module is necessary between 3 weeks and 6 months, to include questions and answers, opportunity for the group to share experiences, the giving and receiving of Reiki
• Course manual to be given
Reiki Federation Ireland Teaching Guidelines for Reiki Practitioner Module can be found at
The cost of Advanced Reiki Practitioner Module is €250, €195 if you pre-book with manual and certs to join as Professional memember in RFI. Workshop numbers are limited to maintain a high student teacher interface. A deposit of €50 secures a place on the course.